Our Change Managers provide professional change management expertise and support to business areas leading on initiatives within the County Council.
Utilised across the Council's Strategic Change Portfolio, Change Managers are involved in some of the organisation's biggest priorities. The Portfolio contains intiatives that relate to financial sustainability, climate change, new ways of working and customer contact and our Change Managers are invaluable in supporting business leaders in the discovery, design and delivery of change.
Based within the Council's Transformation Unit, Change Managers are deployed across the organisation within muti-disciplinary teams working on our change projects and programmes.
- Experience of supporting service change and improvement.
- A relevant degree in an analytical subject or other relevant qualification.
- A qualification in project management or change management
- Experience in supporting and influencing stakeholders at operational and senior management levels in a complex organisation
- Robust knowledge of the public sector environment and the strategic drivers for change in local government.
Please see the Job Description / Person Specification which are attached further down on this page
For informal enquires please contact Tasnim Badshah (email@example.com) or Renata Chantrill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Change Manager Job Description & Person Specification
Applicant Guidance Notes
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.