Working hours will be: Monday 9am -1pm, Tuesday 9am -2pm, Wednesday 9am-2pm, Thursday 9am -2pm & Friday 9am-3pm (Shelthorpe).
- To be the welcoming face of the Children & Families Wellbeing Centres
- To ensure seamless service delivery in a safe environment for parents, children, young people, and professionals
- To provide administration support service to the Children & Families Wellbeing Service
- To ensure a smooth transition into the 0-19 service
- To work across the locality and provide peripatetic support at any centre
- Dealing with general enquiries from professionals and service users and signpost to relevant services
- Manage and diffuse some difficult situations
- Report any Health & Safety concerns
- NVQ 2 or equivalent in literacy and numeracy or relevant equivalent experience
- Administration, including reception, message taking and relaying; and maintaining record systems.
- Production of word-processed reports and correspondence.
- Working as part of a team.
- Computerised data entry and using spreadsheets
- Full understanding of the need to maintain confidentiality.
- Good knowledge & understanding of Health & Safety Procedures
- Knowledge of local safeguarding procedures and how to apply them to protect children and vulnerable adults
- Clear communication skills and good telephone manner.
- Ability to engage and communicate with parents, young people and children
- Ability to work with a range of professionals and practitioners as part of a team
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Word, Access, Excel, Outlook ).
- To work flexibly to meet changing priorities.
- To produce accurate work to deadlines
- Possession of a valid driving licence and access to a vehicle. However, a reasonable adjustment will be considered for an applicant with a disability.
This post is the subject of a DBS enhanced check for a regulated activity.
For informal enquires please contact Zoe Davies Tel: 0116 0116 3052449 Email: Zoe.Davies@leics.gov.uk
Applicant Guidance Notes
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.