Are you excited to assist couples with the legal preparations on the leadup to their big day?
Are you a compassionate individual with the ability to deal with the bereaved in a sensitive and professional manner?
Are you organised with diary management expertise?
If yes, we would like to hear from you!
About the role
Richmond’s Cemeteries and Registration Services seek a committed and self-motivated Administrative Assistant to assist with the day-to-day operations of the Cemeteries and Registration Office.
The role offers an exciting opportunity to contribute to the development, and delivery of these two key services. Reporting to the Registration and Cemeteries Service Manager, you will work as part of a small team performing the crucial administrative functions of the service.
Attention to detail, and strong organisational skills are vital, as you will be required to carry out administrative tasks in support of the statutory and non-statutory functions across both services, which directly impact the smooth running of the core functions of both offices.
The position provides a link between the back-end administration and the operational teams in remote cemeteries and ceremony venues; therefore, you will need to communicate requests and information clearly via telephone, email, computer systems, and written instruction.
The post will need to meet the challenges of conflicting priorities and the needs of families, service users and funeral directors to ensure a quality service is delivered, in a sensitive and caring manner.
- You must be an effective, empathetic, and assertive communicator, with excellent problem-solving skills.
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and respond to a range of issues across the service.
- Good financial management skills, attention to detail, excellent IT and recordkeeping skills are essential attributes.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate a passion for customer service and strong organisational skills.
- As the lead for administration, you must have a ‘can do’ attitude and be prepared to take ownership of issues through to point of resolution.
Job Profile - Administrative Assistant
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.