Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to provide you with new challenges? Are you passionate about learning and employee development? If so we are looking for 3 enthusiastic, motivated and creative individuals to join our supportive and future focused Learning & Development team.
About the role
You will play a key role in delivering high quality, innovative learning solutions to employees across the Council. You will facilitate employee learning through the design, delivery and evaluation of training and development solutions across a broad range of subject areas.
We are looking for someone who has (in addition to the person specification):
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Proven track record in gathering training requirements that translate into the design, delivery and evaluation of learning interventions to achieve desired outcomes
- Creativity and innovation when designing learning solutions to meet current and emerging priorities across a complex organisation
- The ability to work across multiple projects
- Specialist experience in delivery of operational/compliance training and safeguarding or delivery of management and leadership interventions, talent programmes and licensed training programmes.
What you can expect in return
- A comprehensive induction
- Access to development opportunities
- To be part of a committed, professional and driven HR/L&D team who make a real difference to this forward-thinking council.
- Level 4 qualification or equivalent experience
Information for applicants
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.