Waking night Care Assistants- Ross Nursing Services Ltd
Permanent, Full Time
£12.45 to £13.85 per hour
Location: Saffron Walden
Essex County Council (ECC) are delighted to be supporting Ross Nursing Services to recruit Care Assistants for their home care service based in Northwest Essex.
Ross Nursing Services, a family run business. We urgently require experienced carers for waking nights. We pride ourselves on providing the highest standard of care whilst protecting the dignity, safety, and wellbeing of all our clients. We protect our staff as well as our clients and have never had a shortage of PPE.
* Caring for elderly, young persons ages 13-18yrs old and vulnerable adults in their own homes.
* Assisting with toileting, administering medication, assisting with fluid intake, making client comfortable in bed, monitoring client if they have dementia and try to get up repeatedly etc.
* Monitoring the physical and mental health of clients
* Responding to emergency situations.
* Car with clean driving licence.
* Knowledge of the surrounding area (preferred but not essential).
* Good communication skills.
* experience of waking nights
* In house training.
* Free uniform
* Free DBS check
* Work-place pension
* Paid mileage
* Generous rates of pay.
* Double pay on bank holidays.
* Bluelight card.
Please note as this is a home care role, applicants will need to have a full driver's licence and access to their own vehicle.
ECC are advertising this role on behalf of Ross Nursing Services Ltd and if successful you will be employed by Ross Nursing Services Ltd.
As part of employment should your role require a DBS check you will be required to register with the DBS update service. The DBS update service ensures all registered DBS certificates are kept up to date and allows authorised parties to view the status of your certificate. This is an annual subscription, and you will be responsible for ensuring this is maintained. For further information on the DBS update service please go to https://www.gov.uk/dbs-update-service
Ross Nursing Services Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults, and expects all employees, contractors, and volunteers to share its commitment to prevent abuse, harm, or exploitation.
Ross Nursing Services Ltd applies a robust recruitment vetting process. If you are successful, you will need to undergo a Pre-employment Vetting Procedure.
If you would like to be kept up to date on other relevant opportunities, blogs, news, events and industry related news at Essex County Council, please join The Essex Talent Community here .
If you have any queries regarding this role, please contact