We have a great opportunity available for a Planning Officer.
The post-holder will:
• Contribute to the preparation of the Local Plan.
• Contribute to the development of planning policy across various topic areas.
• Provide planning policy advice to internal and external partners, developers, and the public.
The post-holder should be;
• Educated to degree level in a subject that would enable progression to a post-graduate qualification in spatial planning & membership of the Royal Town Planning Institute.
• Aware of planning policy and spatial planning matters with experience preferable but not essential.
• Computer literate.
The closing date is 7th December 2023 with interviews anticipated around 8th January 2024.
For an informal discussion, please contact Patricia McCullagh on 0121 569 4229 or Email email@example.com
Information for Applicants
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.