Are you ready to be your best? We’re looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and creative person to join our professional, high-performing Resourcing team.
As an Assistant Resourcing Specialist you’ll play a key role in supporting the full range of Resourcing activities, whilst also helping us continually improve the service we provide to our customers. You’ll be joining a team and HR service that continually supports you and your on-going development.
Covering all aspects of recruitment, including attraction, selection, clearances and on-boarding, you’ll be helping to deliver a fast paced and varied service across the council. Ideally, you should have experience of working within a busy Resourcing environment and you must be able to show how you deliver excellent customer service.
If you always strive to be the best you can be, whilst keeping the customer at the centre of everything you do, then we want to hear from you.
In your supporting information you need to demonstrate how you meet the criteria on the personnel specification as well as:
- Demonstrate your knowledge, skills and experience of Resourcing
- Show you have a clear understanding of your customers, key stakeholders and their needs
- Include your proven track record of excellent customer service delivery, as well as handling and resolving complaints and dealing with difficult customers
- Demonstrate your commitment to continuous professional development
- Explain how you communicate effectively with customers and colleagues to be an effective HR professional
- Explain how you prioritise tasks and manage your time effectively to reach objectives
- Have an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- A willingness to undertake your CIPD qualification
Please ensure to include a supporting statement detailing how you meet the criteria outlined in the Personnel Specification as well as the above in your application. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 5th December 2023
Information for applicants
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.