This position is on fixed term basis up to January, 2026 due to funding
The Association of Directors of Public Health West Midlands (ADPH WM) acts as a regional network of the Association of Directors of Public Health UK (ADPH UK). All local authority DsPH in the West Midlands and their nominated deputies are invited to be members.
This role is to support ADPH WM in their key aim of Improving outcomes and healthier lives for all communities across the West Midlands by;
- Acting as the single point of contact for the Directors of Public Health and regional Public Health colleagues (knowing what’s going on where).
- Build relationships- with Local Authority (LA) DsPH- their teams, wider Public Health colleagues and system partners, for example, OHID, UKHSA and NHSE Midlands, plus other regional networks such as ADPH East Midlands.
- Provide full business support to the ADPH WM and other groups and networks, as required.
- Support the delivery and project management of a work programme covering the West Midlands to drive forward the public health priorities in collaboration with all key stakeholders, national, regional and local.
- Educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Business studies or equivalent experience.
- Educated to diploma standard or equivalent relevant experience.
- Project Management or Programme Management training such as Prince 2 or equivalent experience of managing successful programmes.
For an informal discussion, please contact Liann BrookesSmith on 07807979175 or Email Liann_brookessmith@sandwell.gov,.uk
You will also be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Check.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.