Hazel Garth is a Dementia Care Home based in Knottingley. At Hazel Garth we support vulnerable adults who have a diagnosis of Dementia and provide high levels of care to ensure that our residents have the best quality of life in their later years.
We are recruiting a 20 hour Domestic Assistant to join us at Hazel Garth care home. You should be reliable, considerate and caring in your approach. You will part of a dedicated team, providing a comfortable, safe and hygienic environment for residents and staff.
Your day to day duties will include: Ensuring residents bedrooms are clean and tidy at all times, ensuring the home as a whole is cleaned to a high standard and all communal areas are kept clean and tidy.
With a starting salary of £20,812 (FTE), enhancements for weekend and bank holiday working, plus overtime opportunities and 25 days holiday why wouldn’t you want to choose a career in care?
There are lots of other benefits which make up our overall employee package too, such as:
- A career average pension scheme
- Employee Benefits scheme
- Access to OHU
- A strong commitment to training and development
- Support and access to high-quality training programmes to progress your career to the next level.
- We are committed to supporting the wellbeing of our staff. We recognise that resilient teams need good work life balance as well as supportive leadership.
- Access to Wellbeing Coaching if required, Support for Carers, a Sense of Belonging.
- Discounted and subsidised public transport (Arriva Bus Annual Travel Ticket, Northern Trains Limited (NTL), MetroCard).
Great range of benefits including discounted membership to our excellent leisure facilities with free 12 weeks exercise program, discounts for a range of retail, entertainment, health and leisure providers, cycle to work scheme and many more.
Want to Know More?
If you would like to know more about the role, the recruitment process or working for Wakefield Council feel free to contact Patrycja Walesiak.
domestic new format job spec (1).pdf
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.