Why not come and join our team of highly professional administrators in Barrow? We provide business support to various services whilst priding ourselves in excellent customer service delivery. The post will be varied and will require you to have a flexible approach to the delivery of business support.
The centralised Bus Sup team provides a mix of general administrative services such as Post Services (incoming/outgoing), Cash Management and dealing with resident service queries. In addition to this we also provide service specific support to a wide range of Council services such as Trading Standards, Highways, Commons Registration, Libraries, General Administration and Front of House duties at Craven House.
This is an exciting opportunity where no day will be the same as our service delivery area evolves and changes to meet the demands of the authority.
You would be required to work independently and as part of a busy team. For more information please contact: Tracey Pegg 0746 449 6411
What can we offer you!
- Excellent training and development offers
- Flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Boost your pension with Shared Cost Additional Voluntary Contributions (facilitated by AVC Wise)
- Various perks and discounts schemes, including money off your phone contract and local gyms
- Competitive rates of pay
Please read the Supporting Information:
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.