You will be dealing directly with members of the public, professionals, other agencies and provide a professional admin/client support to the Safe and Sound Assessors.
The role will include booking appointments for Assessors for assessments for the Safe and Sound equipment, arranging collections of equipment that are no longer required and updating information systems with up to date information.
Based at the above address, you may be required to work in other locations of the section as the service requires.
You will require:
- Clerical/administrative experience, preferably with knowledge of the public sector, and a conscientious, reliable and flexible outlook with an ability to work to tight deadlines
- An ability to deal with difficult situations and clients from a variety of cultural backgrounds.
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
- Experience of using various computer packages, preferably in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and databases.
- A willingness to attend appropriate training in areas identified to meet the service needs.
The Code of Practice on the English language requirement for public sector workers, Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016, requires that Councils ensure that all candidates applying for customer facing posts must be assessed in order to establish their fluency in English.
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.
The criteria under special knowledge and experience on the job profile which is shown in this advert, outlines what level of fluency you will be expected to demonstrate. Therefore, it is essential that you provide examples in your application.
For further information regarding this post please contact Alex Asquith on 01274 435260 or email email@example.com.
Closing date: 13th December 2023
Please find attached the Job Profile: Customer Support Safe and Sound JP.doc