An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service Advisor to join the Adult Social Care Enquiry Team on a permanent basis. This role is for 37 hours per week and the service operates 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9am to 5pm on Fridays. The Enquiry service operates a hybrid working approach.
You will need to be self-motivated, organised with effective communication skills both written and verbally. As part of your role you will be delivering an enhanced customer experience to people accessing Adult Social Care, that promotes wellbeing to local people in their local communities.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working within a busy Contact Centre environment and will need to:
- Deal with incoming calls and process requests for services from all customer enquiries across multiple channels,
- Be an active listener, with clear communication skills,
- Have excellent IT skills as the role requires the use of numerous systems and applications
- Be able to offer a service focused on customer experience and care
- You must have GSCE English and Maths or an equivalent qualification.
- Must be prepared to undertake professional and technical training when required which may lead to a qualification (e.g. NVQ).
Customer focus, One team, Accountable, Ambitious and Inclusive make us unique, they define how we do things and are reflected in the way we behave. They are important to us, guiding and shaping our organisational culture. Our values are key to us achieving Sandwell’s Vision 2030 and guide us when we recruit.
For further information on duties and responsibilities required please refer to the Job Description and Personnel Specification. If you would like to discuss the opportunity, please contact Victoria Croke on Victoria_croke@sandwell.gov.uk
Information for Applicants
To apply please click the Apply Now link below.